UKRAINIAN POLYGRAPH ASSOCIATION (UPA) is public organization operating throughout Ukraine, was founded in 2014 with the goal of combining polygraph examiners with various professional knowledge and practical experience to form a single fundamental scientific basis and theoretical bases for researches with a polygraph, create methodological recommendations, and also for generalization of practical experience with polygraph in our country.
The Ukrainian Polygraph Association sets the task of developing the profession of a polygraph examiner, developing and improving legislation regulating the procedure for conducting polygraph examinations (polygraph examinations / tests), introducing ethical standards for polygraph examiners, and protecting the professional rights of members of the Ukrainian Polygraph Association.
Since the foundation of the Association its has been relentlessly expanding the scope of its activities, as well as the level of tasks. With such rapid development, our organization was able to remain on the principle postulates of its activities: independence, openness, apoliticality, democracy and equality of its members.
The work of the Ukrainian Polygraph Association is built on the personal initiative and interest of its members. During our joint work, we were able to become the most dynamic and active organization of polygraph examiners in Ukraine, declared ourselves outside the country and took an active position on many issues in the field of polygraph studies.
Our Representative Offices:
Currently, the Association has regional REPRESENTATIONS of UPA throughout Ukraine, which allows us to organize, in a timely and qualified manner, the conduct of polygraph examinations / tests anywhere in the country and to cooperate with enterprises, institutions and organizations that have an extensive network of branches and representative offices. Each representation is headed by a leader who has enough knowledge, experience and authority to represent the interests of the Association in the relevant region.
At present, the number of members of the UPA exceeds 140 people. We have united polygraph examiners from all regions of our country, including: psychologists, lawyers, doctors, forensic experts and recognized scientists in the field of psychophysiological researches.
Unified register of polygraph examiners of Ukraine:
Members of the Board of the Ukrainian Polygraph Association were invited to discuss the issue of creating a unified REGISTER of polygraph examiners in Ukraine, which would provide an opportunity to collect and systematize information about practicing polygraph examiners who work on the territory of Ukraine.
In the REGISTER there are already more than 170 polygraph examiners from all over Ukraine!
Priority directions of the Association:
- Creation of a unified scientific methodological base for carrying out studies using polygraph;
- Building of effective relations with state bodies, lobbying for the interests of the profession;
- Promote the professional development of polygraph examiners and the dissemination of ethical standards of conduct among them;
- Participation in the legislative process and development of proposals for the improvement of the current legislation;
- Development and activation of the activities of the representative offices of the All-Ukrainian Association of Polygraphologists in the regions;
- Development of international cooperation with organizations of polygraph examiners in the World, holding of outbound conferences and meetings;
- Ensuring the protection of the legitimate rights and interests of the members of the Association and strengthening existing legal norms regarding the legal protection of polygraph examiners and members of the Association;
- Assistance in improving the system of training and advanced training of polygraph examiners.
Ukrainian Polygraph Association has members who started their practice outside Ukraine. Yes, we interact with polygraph examiners in the following countries: Israel, Czech Republic, Romania, Moldova, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia.
We are glad that you are interested in our Association. Join us!
The Ukrainian Polygraph Association welcomes all like-minded people and invites us to join our organization in order to realize the plans together. We hope that our principles and tasks correspond to your ideas about the future of the Ukrainian profession “polygraph examiner”.
We will be sincerely grateful for any suggestions and ideas, we are ready to take into account the opinion of each polygraph examiner. Together we will achieve a lot!