The UKRAINIAN POLYGRAPH ASSOCIATION (UPA) is the leading professional polygraph organization in Ukraine.
We provide professional polygraph examination / lie detector services in Kyiv, Kyiv region, Kharkiv, Odessa, Lviv, Cherkasy, Poltava, Zaporizhzhia, Kryvyi Rih, Dnipro, Ivano-Frankivsk, Lutsk, Chernivtsi and others cities.
Our reputation is spotless. The most popular public figures in Ukraine rely on us.
POLYGRAPH FOR BUSINESS
- Since 2010, we have been helping businesses minimize risks.
- For each area and position, templates have been developed that adapt to your model.
- We know exactly how to detect: shortages, kickbacks, bribes, information leakage, work for competitors and other threats to your business.
INSPECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR WORK
- Drug use.
- Alcohol abuse.
- Thefts at previous workplaces.
- Illegal profits (bribes, kickbacks).
- Leakage of confidential information.
- Work for competitors or criminal groups.
- Forgery of documents or boss’s signature.
- Fraud at previous workplace.
CHECK FOR EXISTING PERSONNEL
- Shortage or damage to goods and values
- Kickbacks and bribes in the procurement departments, work with contractors.
- Discharge of confidential and commercial information to 3 persons.
- Forgery and falsification of documents: reports to owners, accounting and management accounting.
- Work for competitors: transfer of orders, contract terms, project features.
- Official misconduct: flagrant violation of internal rules.
- Assignment of assets: raw materials, finished products, cash and cashless funds, intellectual property.
TOP MANAGEMENT INSPECTION
- Creating fraudulent schemes to enrich themselves.
- Entering inaccurate information in management reporting.
- Discharge of confidential and commercial information to 3 persons.
- Opening a similar business, pulling customers, plans
POLYGRAPH TESTING FOR INVESTIGATIONS
- We do specialize in investigations.
- We don’t just give conclusions based on the results of a study using a polygraph.
- We do find stolen money, dead bodies, murder weapons. Over the past 10 years we have solved dozens crimes and keep moving.
- Whether the subject independently carried out the theft of goods or valuables.
- Did the kidnapper have guides/helpers/gunners.
- What exactly was stolen – in the case when the exact amount or list is unknown.
- Where are the stolen money or valuables now.
- Where was the stolen money or sold valuables spent.
- What is known about the theft – in the case of non-participation, but awareness.
DETECTION OF THIEVES
- Forging documents to mislead.
- Deliberately making mistakes in calculations during financial fraud.
- Paying counterfeit money when buying things.
- Forging signatures of persons in contracts or invoices.
- Where are the found funds obtained as a result of fraudulent activities now.
- Transfer of information to fraudsters – in case of indirect involvement.
PROOF OF INNOCENCE
- The location at the time of the crime – to prove an alibi.
- Has misappropriated funds or valuables – in case of theft or fraud.
- The fact of ignorance of the details of the crime, when only the criminal can have certain information.
- Is it known who is involved in the crime – proof of ignorance.
- Does he now have at least part of the stolen property – proof of the absence of stolen money and valuables from the person.
SEARCH FOR TEXT EVIDENCE
- Where the stolen goods are hidden – money, values, things.
- Where have the means of committing the crime gone: knife, gun, locks, etc.
- Where the corpse was taken / hidden – in the investigation of the killings.
- Where narcotics are concealed – when investigating drug trafficking crimes.
POLYGRAPH FOR PRIVATE QUESTIONS
- Your surroundings are your risks: security guards, janitors, nannies, personal assistants. At first they are trusted and then used.
- Betrayal in relationships: Suspicions make both lives impossible. Suspicions destroy trust and lead to constant scandals. Test your companion or yourself, find out or prove what you need.
- Addiction is detected in time – it is already 50% of its overcoming. This may be your child’s or family’s dependency on drugs, gambling, kleptomania. You will know about it, but it may be late. If there is a suspicion, the polygraph.
DETERMINATION OF ADULTERY
- Was it sex (classic, oral, anal) – with other persons during the relationship / family life.
- What was the number of sexual partners – in case of suspicion of the past.
- Has a constant lover / lover, how long the relationship lasts.
- Whether married / in a relationship with another person – a double life.
PERSONAL SECURITY CHECK
- The fact of collecting and transmitting compromise on you and your entourage is to check cooperation with competitors and law enforcement agencies.
- Petty theft of property – from your wallet, from home, office.
- The presence of addictions (drugs, debt, illness) – which potentially make him dependent on others.
- Finding an alternative place of work is a lack of real intentions for collaboration.
CHECKING HOME PERSONNEL
- Drivers are overstating fuel costs and repairing cars.
- Babysitting – child abuse, beating.
- Cleaners are petty thefts of cleaning products, household items, money from wallets.
- Gathering and transmitting information about you and your environment is to bring criminals to you and your accomodation.
Request a free consultaion?
Enter you phone number
THE BEST POLYGRAPHISTS OF UKRAINE
Doctor of Psychological Sciences.
Author of 65 scientific works in the field of legal and correctional psychology.
Author of the first in Ukraine textbook “The polygraphology”.
Has conducted more than 8 000 polygraph tests.
Expert polygraph examiner, lawyer.
Specializes in conducting forensic psychological examinations with the use of a computer polygraph.
Co-author of the draft Law of Ukraine “On Polygraph Activity”.
Has conducted more than 5 000 tests.
Co-founder of the UPA, Head of the UPA Representative Office in the Kharkiv region.
Since 2009, he has been involved in solving crimes related to murder, rape, pedophilia and theft. Cooperates with commercial organizations
Conducted more than 5,000 tests.
Candidate of Pedagogic Sciences (Ph. D.) , Docent of Odessa I. Mechnikov National University.
Forensic polygraph examiner of Odessa Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise
Has conducted more than 3 000 polygraph tests.
Forensic polygraph examiner of Lviv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise.
Has conducted more than 3 000 polygraph tests and dozens of forensic psychological examinations with the use of a computer polygraph.
Doctor of Juridical Sciences.
Specializes in pre-employment screenings and investigatios at work.
Author of more than 10 scientific works in the field of polygraphology.
We conduct tests on best Ukranian and foreign polygraphs, which provide the highest level of accuracy.
WE CONDUCT TESTS PROPERLY
We do know how to conduct polygraph test legally correct.
So that the conclusion based on the results of the test is not “broken” by any lawyer on a formal basis, clarify the following questions:
1.Does polygraph examiner has document on education of the state?
Our answer – YES
2.Can polygraph examiner provide documents proving that polygraph was purchased / legality of purchase of polygraph?
Our answer – YES
3.Does polygraph examiner use polygraph corresponding to DSTU 8692:2016?
Our answer – YES
Can anyone else give the same answers? – NO!
FOUR KEY STAGES OF PERFORMANCE CHECK USING A POLYGRAPH
At first client explains in detail situation that happened (if it is necessary, he provides with documents). Together with polygraph examiner they approve list of questions are going to be asked during the test.
All questions should correlate with actions of examinee in the past, his/her knowleges, etc.
Expert polygraph examiner looks into all case materials and assign a place and time of polygraph testing.
Expert polygraph examiner must read the case materials in detail in order to not miss something important while preparing polygraph tests.
A polygraph examination normally takes approximately 2 hours.
Polygraph examiner prepares conclusion based on the results of a study using a polygraph and send it to customer.
Customer can receive the conclusion on the results of examinations with the use of a computer polygraph in the office, by post or by e-mail.
EXAMPLE OF CONCLUSION BASED ON THE RESULTS OF A STUDY USING A POLYGRAPH
Do you want to order polygraph test?
Enter you phone number
All services mentioned on the site of UPA are provided by company DSP (legal entity’s identification code 30780287) or private polygraph examiners,who are responsible for compliance with legislation in the field of trade or provision of services.
Polygraph test. Price starts from 2000 UAH.
Polygraph testing of employees, housekeeping staff, wife or husband, teenagers. Polygraph examination allows quickly find out thefts, the use of illicit substances, deception, infidelity. Professional polygraph examiners of the Ukrainian polygraph association provide services in Kiev and all over Ukraine.
Polygraph examination is one of the most effective and reliable ways to know whether a person is telling the truth or lying. In prosperous countries in the East and West it has been used for long time because of opportunity to find out important information about employees, personal environment and to use it in solving crimes. Polygraph examinations are not so common in Ukraine, but have already shown good results in the judicial and business spheres, as well as in personal relations.
How Does a Polygraph Work?
Many of us have seen on TV the way how polygraph test is being conducted. But in real life, polygraph test consists of several steps.
- Preparation. At home you do not need any specific preparation. At the beginning of the test polygraph examiner conducts preliminary conversation – talks about testing, reads all questions in order to be sure that person understands all the words and their meaning. At the same time, he evaluates reactions to certain questions to use it while conducting polygraph test.
- Polygraph examination. Polygraph examiner places sensors on and around examinee’s hands, feet and body. After that examination starts. Polygraph examiner repeats the same questions 2-3 times with short pauses.
- Preparations of conclusions. After the test polygraph examiner looks at the graphs and writes a conclusion. The results can be passed on only to customer to guarantee full confidentiality. As you can see there is nothing difficult, polygraph tests can pass people of all ages.
When you may need polygraph test?
This way of truth detecting is very popular. It can be used for private matters or business. Polygraph tests are also commonly used in courts to prove innocence.
In summary you can use polygraph for:
- employees testing. Large companies submit employees to polygraph tests once/twice a year. It allows to prevent industrial espionage and detect employees’ attitude towards work. Polygraph examinations are regularly used for top management testing (financial directors, Chief Accountants). In this way you get all the answers at once;
- polygraph examination for housekeepers. If you have personal security guards, maids, cooks – it never hurts to submit your staff to polygraph. It will help you to be sure that you are able to count on people which every day stay at your home or surround you;
- polygraph in court. In October 2019 legislative changes have been made, since then court permission is not needed. Nowdays forensic psychological examinations with the use of a computer polygraph becomes more popular In Ukraine;
- polygraph examinations for couples and relatives are also commonly used. It allows to disclose infidelity, deception, other.
Who conducts polygraph test?
Polygraph test can be conducted by person who has education, experience and permission. For example, in our Registry there are more than 300 members of the Ukranian Polygraph Association. These experts demonstrated the highest level of professional competence. Our experts conducted more than 50 000 polygraph tests at the moment. For this we use modern equipment with most sensitive sensors: Rubicon, Lafayette, Rif, and Axciton. These polygraphs are used in many countries.
Polygraph test – 5 reasons to call us:
- Сomplete confidentiality. We undertake not to disclose the test results or case materials.
- Accuracy and data validation. The accuracy of results is about 85-97%. If this number is lower or the person who passed the test strongly disagrees with the results and is able to provide a rebuttal, we provide retest for free.
- Polygraph tests are being conducted by experts with government-issued educational document.
- Flexible pricing policy. Each type of test has its own price, for our loyal customers and large companies we have special offers.
- 25 representative offices in Ukraine! Polygraph tests in Kiev, Odessa, Kharkiv, Sumy, Chernivtsi, Vinnytsia and other large cities.
If you have doubts or questions – call us! UPA (The Ukrainian Polygraph Association) – is the best choice, because we have experience, knowledge, modern equipment and the most important – individual approach to examinees.