The UKRAINIAN POLYGRAPH ASSOCIATION (UPA) is the
leading professional polygraph organization in Ukraine.
We provide professional polygraph examination / lie detector services in Kyiv, Kyiv region, Kharkiv, Odessa, Lviv, Cherkasy, Poltava, Zaporizhzhia, Kryvyi Rih, Dnipro, Ivano-Frankivsk, Lutsk, Chernivtsi and others cities.
Our reputation is spotless. The most popular public figures in Ukraine rely on us.
POLYGRAPH SERVICES FOR PRIVATE BUSINESS
- We help companies to reduce risks since 2010.
- For every industry sector and job we use templates adapted to particular needs.
- We do know how to detect shortfalls, kickbacks, bribes, information leakage, work for a competitors and other threats to your business.
- Drug use.
- Alcohol abuse.
- Thefts at previous workplaces.
- Illegal profits (bribes, kickbacks).
- Leakage of confidential information.
- Work for competitors or criminal groups.
- Forgery of documents or boss’s signature.
- Fraud at previous workplace.
PERIODIC EMPLOYEE TESTING
- Theft or damage of products and property
- Kickbacks and bribes in the purchasing department.
- Leakage of confidential commercial information.
- Financial statement fraud and other fraudulent statements.
- Work for competitors: transfer of orders, contract terms, project information
- Disciplinary offences: workplace rule-breaking.
- Thefts of: raw materials, products, cash and non-cash assets, intellectual property.
TOP MANAGEMENT TESTING
- Personal benefit of using fraud schemes.
- Fraudulent statements.
- Leakage of confidential commercial information.
- Establishment of similar business using client database of previous workplace.
POLYGRAPH TESTING FOR INVESTIGATIONS
- We do specialize in investigations.
- We don’t just give conclusions based on the results of a study using a polygraph.
- We do find stolen money, dead bodies, murder weapons. Over the past 10 years we have solved dozens crimes and keep moving.
- Did thief act alone?
- Did thief have an accomplice or inside man?
- What exactly was stolen? – in case if this information is not available.
- Where is stolen money or goods now?
- How money or goods were spent?
- What is known about theft? – in case if person is innocent but has information.
DETECTION OF THIEVES
- Did examinee forge documents?
- Did examinee falsify financial statement?
- Did examinee use counterfeit money to purchase goods or services?
- Did examinee forge a signatureon a contract or invoice?
- Where is the stolen money?
- Did examinee pass the information on to fraud? – in case of indirect involvemen.
PROOF OF INNOCENCE
- Where was examinee at the time the offence was committed? – to provide an alibi.
- Did he embezzle money or valuables? – in case of theft or fraud.
- Proof of examinee’s non-acquaintance with the details of the crime – in situation when just fraud has full information.
- Does examinee know who is involved in crime? – to prove his non-acquaintance.
- Has examinee got something stolen? – to prove that he has got nothing.
SEARCH FOR MATERIAL EVIDENCE
- Where are the stolen items? – money, valuables, goods.
- Where are the instruments of crime: knife, gun, skeleton key etc?
- Where is a dead body? – in murder investigations.
- Where are the drugs? – in drug investigations.
POLYGRAPH FOR PRIVATE MATTERS
- Your environment poses a danger: security guards, housekeepers, nannies, personal assistants. At first, they gain your trust and then take advantage of it.
- Affairs in couples – doubts are ruining people’s lives. They destroy trust in a relationship and cause permanent arguments. Take a lie detector test with your partner and find out the truth.
- Timely detected addiction – 50% of overcoming.Your children or relatives may have drug addiction, game addiction or kleptomania. You can find it out too late. If you have any doubts – polygraph can be a solution.
- Did partner have sex with other people (classic, oral, anal) in a relationship /marriage?
- How many sexual partners he/she has had?- if you are doubting partner’s sexual past.
- Is your partner having an affair and for how long?
- Is your partner married/in a relationship with someone else? – double life.
SECURITY GUARDS TESTING
- Collection of information on you or people around you for disclosure – work for competitors or law enforcement.
- Petty thefts – from your house or office.
- Addictions (drugs, debts, health problems) – dependence on other people.
- Search for an alternative job – job is not taken seriously.
HOUSEKEEPING STUFF TESTING
- Drivers – inflating actual expenses (petrol, car repair).
- Nannies – inappropriate behavior, child abuse.
- Cleaners – petty thefts (detergents, food, stuffs, money).
- Collection of information on you or people around you for disclosure.
Request a free consultaion
Enter you phone number
THE BEST POLYGRAPH EXAMINERS OF UKRAINE
Doctor of Psychological Sciences.
Author of 65 scientific works in the field of legal and correctional psychology.
Author of the first in Ukraine textbook “The polygraphology”.
Has conducted more than 8 000 polygraph tests.
Expert polygraph examiner, lawer.
Specializes in conducting forensic psychological examinations with the use of a computer polygraph.
Co-author of the draft Law of Ukraine “On Polygraph Activity”.
Has conducted more than 5 000 polygraph tests.
Specializes in solving crimes with the use of a computer polygraph
Has solved more than 20 murders, dozens of rapes and hundreds of grave crimes.
Routinely cooperates with law enforcement.
Candidate of pedagogical sciences, docent Odessa National I.I.Mechnikov University.
Forensic polygraph examiner of Odessa Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise
Has conducted more than 3 000 polygraph tests.
Forensic polygraph examiner of Lviv Scientific Research Institute of Forensic Expertise
Has conducted more than 3 000 polygraph tests and dozens of forensic psychological examinations with the use of a computer polygraph.
Doctor of Juridical Science.
Specializes in pre-employment screenings and investigatios at work.
Author of more than 10 scientific works in the field of polygraphology.
We conduct tests on best Ukranian and foreign polygraphs, which provide the highest level of accuracy.
WE CONDUCT TESTS PROPERLY
We do know how to conduct polygraph test legally correct.
Does polygraph examiner has document on education of the state?
Our answer – YES
Can polygraph examiner provide documents proving that polygraph was purchased / legality of purchase of polygraph?
Our answer – YES
Does polygraph examiner use polygraph corresponding to DSTU 8692:2016?
Our answer – YES
Can anyone else give the same answers? – NO!
FOUR STAGES OF POLYGRAPH EXAMINATION
At first client explains in detail situation that happened (if it is necessary, he provides with documents). Together with polygraph examiner they approve list of questions are going to be asked during the test.
All questions should correlate with actions of examinee in the past, his/her knowleges, etc.
Expert polygraph examiner looks into all case materials and assign a place and time of polygraph testing.
Expert polygraph examiner must read the case materials in detail in order to not miss something important while preparing polygraph tests.
A polygraph examination normally takes approximately 2 hours.
Polygraph examiner prepares conclusion based on the results of a study using a polygraph and send it to customer.
Customer can receive the conclusion on the results of examinations with the use of a computer polygraph in the office, by post or by e-mail.
EXAMPLE OF CONCLUSION BASED ON THE RESULTS OF A STUDY USING A POLYGRAPH
Do you want to order polygraph test?
Enter you phone number
All services mentioned on the site of UPA are provided by company DSP (legal entity’s identification code 30780287) or private polygraph examiners.
Polygraph test. Price starts from 1800 UAH.
Polygraph testing of employees, housekeeping staff, wife or husband, teenagers. Polygraph examination allows quickly find out thefts, the use of illicit substances, deception, infidelity. Professional polygraph examiners of the Ukrainian polygraph association provide services in Kiev and all over Ukraine.
Polygraph examination is one of the most effective and reliable ways to know whether a person is telling the truth or lying. In prosperous countries in the East and West it has been used for long time because of opportunity to find out important information about employees, personal environment and to use it in solving crimes. Polygraph examinations are not so common in Ukraine, but have already shown good results in the judicial and business spheres, as well as in personal relations.
How Does a Polygraph Work?
Many of us have seen on TV the way how polygraph test is being conducted. But in real life, polygraph test consists of several steps.
- Preparation. At home you do not need any specific preparation. At the beginning of the test polygraph examiner conducts preliminary conversation – talks about testing, reads all questions in order to be sure that person understands all the words and their meaning. At the same time, he evaluates reactions to certain questions to use it while conducting polygraph test.
- Polygraph examination. Polygraph examiner places sensors on and around examinee’s hands, feet and body. Afetr that examination starts. Polygraph examiner repeats the same questions 2-3 times with short pauses.
- Preparations of conclusions. After the test polygraph examiner looks at the graphs and writes a conclusion. The results can be passed on only to customer to guarantee full confidentiality. As you can see there is nothing difficult, polygraph tests can pass people of all ages.
When you may need polygraph test?
This way of truth detecting is very popular. It can be used for private matters or business. Polygraph tests are also commonly used in courts to prove innocence.
In summary you can use polygraph for:
- Employees testing. Large companies submit employees to polygraph tests once/twice a year. It allows to prevent industrial espionage and detect employees’ attitude towards work. Polygraph examinations are regularly used for top management testing (financial directors, Chief Accountants). In this way you get all the answers at once;
- polygraph examination for housekeepers. If you have personal security guards, maids, cooks – it never hurts to submit your staff to polygraph. It will help you to be sure that you are able to count on people which every day stay at your home or surround you;
- polygraph in court. In October 2019 legislative changes have been made, since then court permission is not needed. Nowdays forensic psychological examinations with the use of a computer polygraph becomes more popular In Ukraine;
- polygraph examinations for couples and relatives are also commonly used. It allows to disclose infidelity, deception, other.
Who conducts polygraph test?
Polygraph test can be conducted by person who has education, experience and permission. For example, in our
Registry there are more than 300 members of the Ukranian Polygraph Association. These experts demonstrated the highestlevel of professional competence. Our experts conducted more than 50 000 polygraph tests at the moment. For this we use modern equipment with most sensitive sensors: Rubicon, Lafayette, Rif, and Axciton. These polygraphs are used in many countries.
Polygraph test – 5 reasons to call us:
- Сomplete confidentiality. We undertake not to disclose the test results or case materials.
- Accuracy and data validation. The accuracy of results is about 85-97%. If this number is lower or the person who passed the test strongly disagrees with the results and is able to provide a rebuttal, we provide retest for free.
- Polygraph tests are being conducted by experts with government-issued educational document.
- Flexible pricing policy. Each type of test has its own price, for our loyal customers and large companies we have special offers.
- 25 representative offices in Ukraine! Polygraph tests in Kiev, Odessa, Kharkiv, Sumy, Chernivtsi, Vinnytsia and other large cities.
If you have doubts or questions – call us! UPA (The Ukrainian Polygraph Association) – is the best choice, because we have experience, knowledge, modern equipment and the most important – individual approach to examinees.
The entrepreneurial services listed on this page are provided by business entities – UPA members.