About ALL-UKRAINIAN POLYGRAPH ASSOCIATION
THE ALL-UKRAINIAN POLYGRAPH ASSOCIATION (UPA) is a professional public organization operating throughout Ukraine, was founded in 2014 with the goal of combining polygraph examiners with various professional knowledge and practical experience to form a single fundamental scientific basis and theoretical bases for researches with a polygraph, create methodological recommendations, and also for generalization of practical experience with polygraph in our country.
The All-Ukrainian Polygraph Association sets the task of developing the profession of a polygraph examiner, developing and improving legislation regulating the procedure for conducting polygraph examinations (polygraph examinations / tests), introducing ethical standards for polygraph examiners, and protecting the professional rights of members of the All-Ukrainian Polygraph Association.
November 11, 2014 – the founding of the ALL-UKRAINIAN POLYGRAPH ASSOCIATION. The number of members is 12, polygraph examiners from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv and Odessa. The office of the UPA was opened in Kyiv.
- registered trademark “POLYGRAPH”
- made the first Ukrainian polygraph “RUBICON”
- a methodology for carrying out research is developed by UPA
- the Ministry of Defense has purchased a batch of polygraphs “RUBICON”
- polygraph examiner courses were created on the basis of the UPA and the National University
- the first polygraph scientific-practical conference was held
- 14 Representative Offices of the UPA were established in the largest cities of Ukraine
- UPA became a co-author of the Draft Law on Polygraph in Ukraine
- the UPA Expert Center was founded
- the UNIFIED REGISTER OF POLYGRAPH EXAMINERS OF UKRAINE was put into operation
- the second polygraph scientific-practical conference was held
- put into operation the state National standard 8692: 2016 “Polygraph”
- the number of Representations of the UPA increased to 18
- International Center of the UPA was created
- the number of polygraph examiners in the Register exceeded 200 persons
- released 2 models of polygraph “RUBICON”
- the third polygraph scientific-practical conference was held
- the number of Representations of the UPA increased to 24
- in the UNIFIED REGISTER OF POLYGRAPH EXAMINERS OF UKRAINE are more than 250 polygraph examiners
- polygraph chair POLYGRAPH-SYSTEM is developed
- the UPA for all TV channels and public projects
- created “RUBICON” software
- passed 15-th courses of polygraph examiners, more than 70 polygraph examiners have been prepared in general over 3 years
Our Representative Offices:
Currently, the Association has regional representations of UPA throughout Ukraine, which allows us to organize, in a timely and qualified manner, the conduct of polygraph examinations / tests anywhere in the country and to cooperate with enterprises, institutions and organizations that have an extensive network of branches and representative offices. Each representation is headed by a leader who has enough knowledge, experience and authority to represent the interests of the Association in the relevant region.
At present, the number of members of the UPA exceeds 140 people. We have united polygraph examiners from all regions of our country, including: psychologists, lawyers, doctors, forensic experts and recognized scientists in the field of psychophysiological researches.
UNIFIED REGISTER OF POLYGRAPH EXAMINERS OF UKRAINE:
Members of the Board of the Ukrainian Polygraph Association were invited to discuss the issue of creating a unified Register of polygraph examiners in Ukraine, which would provide an opportunity to collect and systematize information about practicing polygraph examiners who work on the territory of Ukraine.
In the UNIFIED REGISTER OF POLYGRAPH EXAMINERS OF UKRAINE there are already more than 300 polygraph examiners from all over Ukraine!
Priority directions of the Association:
- Creation of a unified scientific methodological base for carrying out studies using polygraph;
- Building of effective relations with state bodies, lobbying for the interests of the profession;
- Promote the professional development of polygraph examiners and the dissemination of ethical standards of conduct among them;
- Participation in the legislative process and development of proposals for the improvement of the current legislation;
- Development and activation of the activities of the representative offices of the All-Ukrainian Association of Polygraphologists in the regions;
- Development of international cooperation with organizations of polygraph examiners in the World, holding of outbound conferences and meetings;
- Ensuring the protection of the legitimate rights and interests of the members of the Association and strengthening existing legal norms regarding the legal protection of polygraph examiners and members of the Association;
- Assistance in improving the system of training and advanced training of polygraph examiners.
Ukrainian Polygraph Association has members who started their practice outside Ukraine. Yes, we interact with polygraph examiners in the following countries: Israel, Czech Republic, Romania, Moldova, Belarus, Kazakhstan, USA.
We are glad that you are interested in our Association. Join us!
The Ukrainian Polygraph Association welcomes all like-minded people and invites us to join our organization in order to realize the plans together. We hope that our principles and tasks correspond to your ideas about the future of the Ukrainian profession “polygraph examiner”.
We will be sincerely grateful for any suggestions and ideas, we are ready to take into account the opinion of each polygraph examiner. Together we will achieve a lot!