About the UKRAINIAN POLYGRAPH ASSOCIATION (UPA)
THE UKRAINIAN POLYGRAPH ASSOCIATION (UPA) –
a non-governmental organization established in Ukraine in November 11, 2014 with the aim of integrating polygraph examiners with different professional knowledge and practical experience to form a single fundamental scientific basis and theoretical foundations of polygraph exams, to create methodological recommendations, as well as to generalize practical experience with polygraph in our country.
The main aims of the Ukrainian Polygraph Association are:
- development of the profession of polygraph examiner;
- development and improvement of legislation the procedure of conducting polygraph examinations / tests;
- implementation of ethical standards of polygraph examiners and protection of the professional rights of members of the Ukrainian Polygraph Association.
Since its establishment the Association has been continuously expanding its scope of activities as well as level of ambition.
Although such a rapid development, our organization has been able to maintain its fundamental tenets: independence, openness, apoliticality, democracy and equality of its members.
The work of the Ukrainian Polygraph Association is based on the personal initiative and interest of its members.
Our coperation has enabled UPA to become the most dynamic and active association of polygraph examiners in Ukraine, to declare itselves abroad and take a proactive stance on many issues in the field of polygraphy.
2014 – establishment of the Ukrainian Polygraph Association. 12 members. 1st office opens in Kyiv.
- registration of trademark “POLYGRAPH”
- manufacturing of first Ukrainian polygraph “RUBICON”
- development the UPA Methodology in conducting polygraph examinations
- establishment of Polygraph Examiner Training
- 14 UPA offices established in major cities
- development of draft law on polygraph in Ukraine
- establishment of the Expert-Methodical Cuncil of UPA
- launching the Unified Register of Polygraph Examiners of Ukraine
- launching DSTU 8692:2016 “The Polygraphs”
- growth of number of UPA offices to 18
- establishment of the International Center of UPA
- growth of number of polygraph examiners in the Register to 200+
- growth of number of UPA offices to 25
- production of polygraph chair “POLYGRAPH-SYSTEM”
- UPA conducts polygraph tests for TV channels and public projects
- development of RUBICON software
- growth of number of polygraph examiners in the Register to 300+
- website of UPA has been translated into 30 languages
- textbook “The Polygraphology” has been launched
- more than 100 people have completed Polygraph Examiner Training of UPA
UPA has 25 representative offices in all regions of Ukraine.
This allows us to conduct polygraph tests and forensic psychological examinations promptly and well-qualified all over Ukraine and cooperate with enterprises, institutions and organizations and their branches.
the head is Ischuk Igor YakovychLink to the website of the Delegation
the head is Shklyarenko Volodymyr MykhaylovychLink to the website of the Delegation
The number of UPA members currently exceeds 300 people.
UPA unites polygraph examiners from all regions of Ukraine.
Members of the UPA: polygraph examiners-psychologists, -lawyers, -law enforcement officers, -doctors, -forensic experts and successful scientists in the field of polygraphy.
For more details on how to become an UPA member, please follow the link below:
THE UNIFIED REGISTER OF POLYGRAPH EXAMINERS OF UKRAINE
THE UNIFIED REGISTER OF POLYGRAPH EXAMINERS OF UKRAINE – official register of NGO “UKRAINIAN POLYGRAPH ASSOCIATION” based on written consent of all polygraph examiners.
The Register consists of more than 300 polygraph examiners from all over Ukraine!
For more information please click on link below:
PRIORITY AREAS OF THE ASSOCIATION:
- building unified scientific-methodological background for polygraph examinations
- building effective partnership with state bodies, promotion of the interests of polygraph examiners
- promotion of the professional development of polygraph examiners and dissemination of ethical standards among them
- participation in the legislative process and improvement of current legislation
- development and support of the representative offices of the Ukrainian Polygraph Association
- development of international relations with foreign polygraph, organizing conferences and meetings
- ensuring the protection of the legal rights and interests of members of the Association and strengthening legal protection of polygraph examiners and members of the Association
- promoting the improvement of training and advanced training of polygraph examiners
The Ukrainian Polygraph Association actively cooperates with foreign colleagues.
We cooperate with polygraph examiners from Israel, Czech Republic, Romania, Moldova, Belarus, Kazakhstan, USA, Canada, UAE.
Many foreigners have have successfully completed Polygraph Examiner Training of UPA.
For more information about training please click on link below:
We have translated our site into thirty languages to declare ourselves!
- Італійська / Italian / Italiano
- Японська / Japanese / 日本人
- Шведська / Swedish / Svenska
- Данська / Danish / Dansk
- Словацька / Slovak / Slovenský
- Арабська / Arabic / اللغة العربية
- Болгарська / Bulgarian / Български
- Угорська / Hungarian / Magyar
- Голландська мова / Dutch / Nederlands
- Грецька / Greek / Ελληνικά
- Грузинська / Georgian / ქართული
- Естонська / Estonian / Eesti keel
- Іврит / Hebrew / עברית
- Киргизька / Kyrgyz / Кыргыз
- Китайська / Chinese / 漢語
- Корейська / Korean / 한국어
- Литовська / Lithuanian / Lietùvių
- Норвезька / Norwegian / Norsk
- Польська / Polish /Polski
- Португальська / Portuguese / Portuguesa
- Сербська / Serbian / Српски
- Словенська / Slovenian / Slovenščina
- Таджицька / Tajik / Забо́ни тоҷикӣ
- Турецька / Turkish / Türkçe
- Туркменська / Turkmen / Türkmen elipbiýi
- Узбецька / Uzbek / Оʻzbek tili
- Фінська / Finnish / Suomi
- Хорватська / Croatian / Hrvatski
- Чеська / Czech / Čeština
- Французька / French / Français
We are glad that you are interested in the UKRAINIAN POLYGRAPH ASSOCIATION (UPA)!
UPA welcomes all like-minded people and invites to join our Association to implement ideas together. We hope that our principles and tasks match your ideas about the future of the profession of “polygraph examiner”.
It is interesting with us!
It is professionally with us!
It is perspective with us!
#вапдіє #ваптестує #вапнавчає